Home of the Exercise Star™
AbStar.com, AbStarFitness.com, AbStarAIR.com, and the ABSTAR® trademark and patent are available for purchase or license.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 574-8052 to discuss.
AbStar is not currently offering products for sale. Unaffiliated third parties have acquired the remaining inventory of AbStar-branded products and may at times sell those products. AbStar and its affiliated persons, companies, and assigns take no responsibility for the condition or customer use of such products.
Exercise Star by AbStar
Get in shape faster with the patented, inflatable Exercise Star. Achieve fantastic core and total body workouts at home, in the gym, or at your favorite boot camp. A must-have for leading-edge gyms and personal trainers. Easy to use, carry, and clean. Only 3.6 lbs. and 20 inches in diameter. Upgrade your exercise ball with the Exercise Star!
Exercise Star – Benefits
- Get fitter, faster
- Enhances muscle recruitment and benefits*
- Easy to use, carry, and clean
- Sanitizes with alcohol or disinfectants
- Only 10 inches high means you’ll never fear falling off
- Never re-pump; its industrial strength valve prevents air loss
- The built-in, anti-slip base inhibits rolling
- Compact, one-size-suits-all
The following exercises are for illustration purposes only. See your doctor before beginning any exercise program. Use AbStar-branded products at your own risk.
Your exercise options are almost endless with the Exercise Star by AbStar.
- Low 10-inch surface means no falling off
- Anti-burst with a 500 lb. rating
- Anti-slip base means it stays where you put it
- Only 3.6 pounds and 20 inches in diameter
- Easily clean with soap and water
- Easy to sanitize with alcohol wipes or disinfectant sprays
Achieve safe, effective, versatile exercise wherever you work out.
- Patented rounded-star design ensures proper exercise positioning
- Increases muscle fiber recruitment
- Makes ab exercises, back extensions, side bends, and planks more potent
- Move quickly between exercises to achieve fitness goals faster
- Compact size enhances continuous muscle tension during core exercises
It’s perfect for beginners and advanced exercisers alike.
- Benefit from bodyweight exercises on an unstable surface
- Squeeze the Exercise Star to build muscle and improve stamina
- Work inner thighs, chest, abs, biceps, triceps, legs, and the whole body
- Use at home, in the gym, or in the pool
Use versatile exercise options to improve strength, stamina, and stability throughout your body.
Why Exercise on an Unstable Surface?
*From Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 2010, 35(1): 109-112, https://doi.org/10.1139/H09-128
“When similar exercises are performed, core and limb muscle activation are reported to be higher under unstable conditions than under stable conditions. However, core muscle activation that is similar to or higher than that achieved in unstable conditions can also be achieved with ground-based free-weight exercises, such as Olympic lifts, squats, and deadlifts. Since the addition of unstable bases to resistance exercises can decrease force, power, velocity, and range of motion, they are not recommended as the primary training mode for athletic conditioning.
However, the high muscle activation with the use of lower loads associated with instability resistance training suggests they can play an important role within a periodized training schedule, in rehabilitation programs, and for nonathletic individuals who prefer not to use ground-based free weights to achieve musculoskeletal health benefits.”**
**Bold type added by Team AbStar.
Our mission is to make exercise safer and more efficient for adults of all ages.
Available for license