AbStar Fitness Products
Strengthen Your Core and More
Why You Need the AbStar Core Trainer
- The patented AbStar Core Trainer (aka AbStar AIR) revolutionizes inflatable core fitness trainers.
- Designed to create a safe and versatile, unstable exercise surface that vastly improves upon the decades-old exercise ball.
- Makes core exercising more efficient, safe, and fun.
- Core exercising on an unstable surface enhances muscle recruitment and benefits* for most exercisers.
- Easy to carry, move and store, it’s simple to use at home or in the gym.
- Supportive, compact, and only inches high means you’ll never fear falling off.
- Never re-pump, because the AbStar Core Trainer’s industrial strength valve prevents air loss.
- Core exercise with the AbStar Core Trainer may help you reduce back pain and improve your balance.
- Convenient, lightweight, one size fits all.
- Great for home exercisers, gym owners, and personal trainers.
Why Exercise on an Unstable Surface?
*From Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 2010, 35(1): 109-112, https://doi.org/10.1139/H09-128
“When similar exercises are performed, core and limb muscle activation are reported to be higher under unstable conditions than under stable conditions. However, core muscle activation that is similar to or higher than that achieved in unstable conditions can also be achieved with ground-based free-weight exercises, such as Olympic lifts, squats, and dead lifts. Since the addition of unstable bases to resistance exercises can decrease force, power, velocity, and range of motion, they are not recommended as the primary training mode for athletic conditioning. However, the high muscle activation with the use of lower loads associated with instability resistance training suggests they can play an important role within a periodized training schedule, in rehabilitation programs, and for nonathletic individuals who prefer not to use ground-based free weights to achieve musculoskeletal health benefits.”**
**Bold type added by Team AbStar.
The inflatable AbStar Core Trainer offers a safe, unstable exercise surface for efficient exercising through its unique, patented rounded-star design. Anti-burst with a 500 lb. rating, an anti-slip base, and no moving or metal parts, our AbStar Core Trainer is safer and more effective than an exercise ball.
Achieve safe, effective core exercise at home or in the gym.
With its low-rise and compact size, the Core Trainer ensures you stay in the most effective positions for core exercising. The unstable surface makes ab exercises, back extensions, side bends, and planks more potent, so you achieve your fitness goals faster.
It’s great for beginners and advanced exercisers alike.
When you squeeze the AbStar Core Trainer between your hands or legs, it will comfortably resist your force to help you build muscle and improve stamina. It offers multiple hold positions for versatile body weight and resistance exercise options. Work those inner thighs, build your chest muscles, and strengthen your grip and forearms.
It’s perfect for core training, total body circuit training, body balance and physical therapy. You can use it for stretching, strength, and water workouts.
Video Editor, Music, 3D Graphics, Motion Graphics by Etostone (www.etostone.com)
Safer, More Effective Core Exercise
- Core exercise is now safer due to the AbStar Core Trainer’s anti-slip base and low, eleven-inch height.
- You’ll become fitter faster by moving quickly between exercises for improved efficiency.
- You’ll enjoy core exercising more with versatile options for improved strength, stamina, balance, and flexibility.
- Watch our short video to see why the AbStar Core Trainer is the most effective inflatable core exercise device available.
As a small business with big ambitions, our mission is to help millions of consumers worldwide achieve safer, more efficient exercise by providing cost-effective, durable and innovative fitness products.
Customers Reviews on the AbStar Core Trainer
“LOVE my new Abstar Core Trainer! It’s the first time I have enjoyed doing abs in my workout. Soooo much better than a ball, or working just off of the floor. Gives just enough back support and still works out my abs thoroughly. Also great for inner thigh squeezes and the lat pulldown position gives you stability while maintaining a great stretch.”Cynthia
“I was pleasantly surprised with how simple and easy to use this product is. I definitely feel like I’m getting a solid workout with very little stress and it does feel very stable, too. A smart buy if you’re looking to get in shape or maintain good fitness.”Vic
“I definitely got the best ab workout than from any other inflatable device. Love that it doesn’t roll out from under you and it’s really easy to get and keep your balance on this core fitness trainer, unlike the large round balls that I spent more time balancing on than actually working out on. I spend a lot less time getting a killer workout!”Pam