The New Shape of Core Fitness
I’m fifty-eight and spend far too many hours sitting at my desk and in front of a TV. I created the AbStar Core Exerciser to help me safely and simply improve my core fitness and reduce back pain.
Most people want to look better and feel better but may get scared off by intimidating gyms, personal trainers, or hard-core exercise videos. Using the AbStar Core Exerciser can help you start and maintain a safe, effective core fitness routine. Additionally, you can improve your total body fitness at home through versatile and efficient seated, standing or reclining exercises.
The AbStar Core Exerciser ships already inflated and ready to use. There are no moving parts, nothing to put together, and no hinges or metal parts that could potentially hurt you.
With its low-height, anti-slip base and sturdy construction, you’ll exercise more safely and more effectively. Plus, you can perform scores of core and total body exercises which makes the AbStar Core Exerciser safer, more versatile AND more effective than a big, spongy exercise ball.
And, don’t forget, the AbStar Core Exerciser won’t roll away!Dean Erickson
Better Core Fitness Begins with the AbStar® Core Exerciser
Improve your core fitness to look better and feel better by using the inflatable AbStar Core Exerciser (aka AbStar AIR), the most versatile and effective home fitness product available. This patented device can help beginners get started on a healthier lifestyle and provide new challenges and options for the advanced fitness enthusiast. Great for core strengthening, circuit training, flexibility, and much more!
Some of the many features and benefits include:
- Low-rise and anti-slip base make the AbStar Core Exerciser safer than a big, bulky balls.
- Provides a beneficial unstable exercising surface for efficient exercising, but it stays where you want it.
- Great for total body circuit training, stretching, functional training, physical therapy and water workouts.
- Easy to use and appropriate for all fitness levels, with exercises for the whole body.
- Provides countless workout options and resistance that progresses as you do; the force you exert determines the resistance provided by the AbStar Core Exerciser.
- Designed for standing, seated and reclining exercises.
- Only twenty inches in diameter, one size fits all.
- Less than half the height of most balls for safer and more effective exercising.
- Premium, anti-burst material and unique rounded-star design offer superb support and versatility.
- Compact and lightweight, it’s easy to carry, move and store.
- Includes a printed exercise guide with nine exercises, plus scores more from free online beginner through advanced exercise videos.
The AbStar Core Exerciser is distributed by AbStar Fitness, a company that offers unique, versatile and affordable fitness products for the home and gym. It was created by Dean Erickson, a former fitness trainer at one of Los Angeles’ top health clubs, Maine All-State basketball player, and multi-sport varsity athlete at Brown University.
Improve Your Core Fitness to Look Better and Feel Better
Benefits for personal trainers
- Add instability to body weight exercises or use resistance from the AbStar Core Exerciser
- Great for core or full-body workouts
- Easily progress beginners from stable to unstable ab crunches
- Lightweight and compact for easy transportation
- Carry with one hand
- Stays where you put it
- Affordable, versatile and effective
Benefits for home exercisers
- Work efficiently against gravity or resistance from the AbStar Core Exerciser
- Great for core workouts or full-body circuit training
- Workouts require only the space of a yoga mat
- Great for seated, standing or reclining exercises
- Perfect for beginners through advanced users
- Resistance adjusts to your force
- Add instability to your workouts for more effective training
- Can not “outgrow” the AbStar Core Exerciser – rated up to 500 lbs.
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage
- Stays where you put it – it won’t roll away
- Affordable, versatile and effective
Benefits for gym owners
- Anti-slip base and low-rise (only ten inches) reduces injuries and liability
- Stays where you put it – it won’t roll where it shouldn’t
- Versatility makes the AbStar Core Exerciser great for classes
- Easy to use for trainers and clients alike
- Great for beginners through advanced users
- Lightweight and compact – no special storage necessary
- Affordable, safe, versatile and effective
We now ship the AbStar Core Exerciser fully inflated!
If you choose to pump it up yourself, here are the easy instructions.
Because of the unique patented design and resilient, durable material that compose the AbStar Core Exerciser, our engineers recommended we employ an industrial-strength inflation valve, rather than a simple air hole and plug that exercise balls can use. Our high-quality design and materials increase the longevity, strength, and safety of the AbStarCore Exerciser. It's so strong, you can pump it up once and use it forever.
- Hold the screw end of the steel inflation needle between thumb and index finger.
- Pinch insertion point on the bottom of the AbStar Core Exerciser with opposite hand, then push the point of the needle into air bladder, twisting gently. Continue until the needle is fully inserted.
- Screw pump onto the inserted needle and begin pumping.
- Pump until the device is approximately ten inches high, or to preference, then gently remove the needle.
- If you ever need to partially or fully deflate your AbStar Core Exerciser, insert needle without pump attached and allow air to escape.
- Store pump and needle in safe place.
- Wash your AbStar Core Exerciser with soap and water, and then dry thoroughly. It is now ready for use.