The New Shape of Core Fitness
Using the Exercise Star by AbStar can help you start and maintain a safe, effective fitness routine to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
The inflatable Exercise Star has no moving parts, nothing to put together, and no hinges or metal parts that could potentially hurt you. Simply pump it up and it’s ready to use.
With its unique patented design, low-height, anti-slip base, and sturdy construction, you can perform scores of core and total body exercises. That makes the Exercise Star safer, more versatile and more effective than exercise balls or other inflatable fitness trainers.
Try it and see how it can help you!
Better Core Fitness Begins with the Exercise Star™ by AbStar®
Improve your core fitness to look better and feel better! Using the Exercise Star, the most versatile and effective inflatable fitness trainer will help. This patented device can help beginners get started on a healthier lifestyle and provide new challenges and options for the advanced exerciser. Great for core strengthening, circuit training, flexibility, and much, much more!
Features and benefits include:
- A low-rise and anti-slip base make the Exercise Star safer and more effective than a big, bulky exercise ball.
- Provides a beneficial unstable exercising surface for efficient exercising, but it stays where you want it.
- Great for total body circuit training, stretching, functional training, physical therapy, and even water workouts.
- Easy to use and appropriate for all fitness levels, with exercises for the whole body.
- Provides countless workout options and resistance that progress as you do; the force you exert determines the resistance provided by the Exercise Star.
- Designed for standing, seated, and reclining exercises.
- Only twenty inches in diameter, one size fits all.
- Less than half the height of most exercise balls for safer and more effective exercising.
- Premium, anti-burst material, and unique, patented rounded-star design offer superb support and versatility.
- Compact and lightweight, it’s easy to carry, move, and store.
- Includes a printed exercise guide with nine exercises, plus scores of free online exercise videos at abstar.com/exercise-videos.
AbStar Fitness distributes the Exercise Star. It was created by Dean Erickson, a former personal trainer at one of Los Angeles’ top health clubs and a multi-sport varsity athlete at Brown University. He was recently inducted into the Maine Basketball Hall of Fame,
Improve Your Core Fitness to Look Better and Feel Better
Benefits for gym owners
- Anti-slip base and low-height (only ten inches) reduces the potential for injuries and liability
- Stays where you put it – it won’t roll where it shouldn’t
- Versatility makes the Exercise Star great for classes
- Easy to use for trainers and clients alike
- Great for beginners through advanced users
- Lightweight and compact – no special storage necessary
- Affordable, safe, versatile and effective
- Wholesale pricing for purchase of ten or more
Benefits for personal trainers
- Utilize the safe, unstable surface for better bodyweight exercises or use resistance from the Exercise Star
- Great for core or full-body workouts
- Easily progress beginners from stable to unstable ab crunches
- Lightweight and compact for easy transportation
- Carry with one hand
- Stays where you put it
- Affordable, versatile and effective
Benefits for home exercisers
- Work efficiently against gravity or resistance from the Exercise Star
- Great for core workouts or full-body circuit training
- Workouts require only the space of a yoga mat
- Great for seated, standing, or reclining exercises
- Perfect for beginners through advanced users
- Resistance adjusts to your force – you cannot “outgrow” it
- Add an unstable surface to your workouts for more effective core training
- Rated up to 500 lbs.
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage
- Stays where you put it – it won’t roll away
- Affordable, versatile and effective
Pump up the Exercise Star with the easy instructions below.
Because of the unique patented design and resilient, durable material that compose the Exercise Star, our engineers recommended we employ an industrial-strength inflation valve, rather than a simple air hole and plug that exercise balls can use. Our high-quality design and materials increase the longevity, strength, and safety of the product. It's so strong, you can pump it up once and use it forever.
- Hold the screw end of the steel inflation needle between thumb and index finger.
- Pinch insertion point on the bottom of the Exercise Star with your opposite hand, then push the point of the needle into the air bladder, twisting gently. Continue until the needle is fully inserted.
- Screw the pump onto the inserted needle and begin pumping.
- Pump until the device is approximately ten inches high, or to preference, then gently remove the needle.
- If you ever need to partially or fully deflate your device, insert a needle without a pump attached, and allow air to escape.
- Store pump and needle in a safe place.
- Wash your Exercise Star with soap and water, and then dry thoroughly. It is now ready for use.