AbStar FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More About AbStar Fitness
Read the following AbStar FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) to learn more about AbStar Fitness and the AbStar Fitness Trainer.
Can I buy the AbStar Fitness Trainer in stores?
Do you handle bulk orders?
Do you offer a warranty?
How do I use the AbStar Fitness Trainer?
How can I contact you?
What is your refund policy?
Do you ship internationally?
Do you offer an affiliate program?
What else should I know about the AbStar Fitness Trainer?
- Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Perform exercises in a slow, controlled manner.
- Avoid straining or holding your breath.
- Discontinue any exercise that causes discomfort.
- Do not step, stand, jump or bounce on the AbStar AIR.
- Do not use with heavy weights.
- This device is not intended for children.
- Do not use as a flotation device.
- When not inflated, store flat.
- Clean with mild soap, water and a damp cloth.
- Variations on the surface of the AbStar Fitness Trainer are normal and will not affect performance or longevity.
- Use the AbStar Fitness Trainer only as directed.
How many calories can I burn using the AbStar Fitness Trainer?
If you use it, your calories will burn.
Disclaimer: Check with your doctor before beginning any exercise or nutrition program. The opinions contained herein are the opinion of the author only. Use it at your own risk.
AbStar Fitness is a Bionic Ventures LLC company.